Man...
Life can be one strange adventure after another. Been chasing this dream and I finally caught up with it. After these many years I caught the damn thing and lived it and was like, damn... this is it? Don't get me wrong, it weren't just horrible, it's just that it wasn't what I had envisioned all this time. I guess I always thought when I was where I thought I was supposed to be then I would be fully accepted of who I was, fully free to be who I am, and fully able to express myself in whatever way I sought fit. Apparently I was sorely mistaken. But that's a tale for another day.
So, while I was out and about... I ate boudin in Lafayette Louisiana, I had crawfish in Alexandria, won 375 bucks at Coushatta casino in where ever it was I was at... caught shrimp in a cast net, caught a crab on a chicken leg, and had one helluva adventure across the great state of Louisiana at large.
Spent almost 3 months living in Huntsville Alabama, that was the dream chasing part... miss my dog I left there, well that and my good cornbread skillet.... couldn't find work there but come back to Memphis and within a week and a half I've got a job. Go figure.
Strange life, I'll try to fill in the pieces as I find time. Pottery is going well I've done 3 fires and have not been back even 3 weeks yet.
Life... it may not be exactly good yet, but it's exactly good enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment